EQUIPPING PEOPLE WITH THE GOSPEL FOR EVERYDAY LIFE
Gather online, connect in groups, and serve our city.
As a church, we want to play our role in preventing COVID-19 from spreading, so we have made the following adjustments to our regular rhythm of ministry in order to adhere to the orders and guidelines put forth by the government. Our team will be constantly researching governmental orders and guidelines over the coming weeks and will evaluate our next steps for services and mid-week gatherings based on the most up-to-date research. Here are the changes that will be made until further notice:
- Sunday Gatherings will be moved to online only. Our virtual services will begin live at 10:30AM and be similar to our usual Sunday gathering. We encourage you to watch from home by visiting gracecitysd.com/livestream. Please note that the church campus will be closed for all Sunday activities.
- City Groups will be moved to online only. City Groups will meet via Zoom. We encourage you to still connect with a City Group if you are not already plugged in by reaching out through the website (gracecitysd.com/citygroups) or contacting email@example.com!
- Real Talk will take place over Zoom; email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- The Cure Men’s Study will take place over Zoom; email email@example.com for more information.
- Kairos will take place over Zoom on Sundays at 6PM. Follow @kairossandiego on Instagram for more information.
We encourage you to reach out to our care line at 858-746-9950 or to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if you are experiencing any sickness, loneliness, anxiety, difficulty or anything else you would like prayer for during this time. We are here for you and want to love you well. Please do not hesitate to reach out for yourself or to share these care lines with your friends, family, and neighbors.
Whether you need prayer or practical help, we are here for you and want to connect you to resources. Click below to learn more.
We believe God calls us to love our neighbors as ourselves. Click below to learn about practical ways to serve others in this time.
We believe God changes lives. When we gather, He is with us. You can join us on Sundays at 10:30 AM at 5055 Governor Drive (First Baptist Church of San Diego). We hope to see you soon!
City Groups are the next step after the Sunday morning gathering. It’s a way to grow in your relationship with God, one another, and the city.
We’d love to have you visit us, but if you can’t make it or want to see what we’re like before you show up, you can check us out online. When you’re ready to join us, we’re here for you.
Take Your Next Step
Grace City Church is a relaxed atmosphere filled with prayer, community, and worship. We would love for you to join us this Sunday so we can experience this together. See you then!
Address: 5055 Governor Drive (First Baptist Church of SD)