What can you expect at a Sunday Gathering?
Grace City Church is a relaxed atmosphere filled with prayer, community, and worship.
We believe God changes lives. He is the source of our joy. When we gather, He is with us.
We embrace our imperfections and are honest about our deep need for Jesus.
Jesus accepts us right where we are. We do not expect anyone to be perfect – because the gracious sacrifice of our Savior makes us perfect in God’s eyes. His grace changes everything.
- When and where do you meet? We meet on Sundays at 10:30am at University City High School (6949 Genesee Ave).
- How long are services? Approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- What should I wear? Dress is casual. Come as you are.
- Do you have anything for kids? As we transition back to UCHS, we will not immediately have a formal Kids Ministry program, but there will be a Preschool area available for families to engage their children during our Sunday Gathering if needed. The service will be streamed to the Preschool room so parents may still engage in worship and listen to the message. Formal Kids Ministry will be launching in the Fall once we have adjusted back to the high school and built our volunteer base. If you are interested in helping with Kids Ministry, please fill out the form at gracecitysd.com/serve!
- Will there be any COVID protocols we need to follow?
We will not be enforcing any COVID protocols, but you are welcome to wear a mask if you prefer or if you are unvaccinated. We will also be streaming the service audio to the outdoor courtyard if you feel most comfortable outside.
- How can I get connected? There are several ways to connect with us – sign up for our weekly newsletter, follow us on Facebook & Instagram, attend a social, or visit the connection tent after service.
- Where can I find help? If you are in need of prayer or support please e-mail email@example.com or call/ text 858.746.9950. We are here to serve.