What can you expect at a Sunday Gathering?
Grace City Church is a relaxed atmosphere filled with prayer, community, and worship.
We believe God changes lives. He is the source of our joy. When we gather, He is with us.
We embrace our imperfections and are honest about our deep need for Jesus.
Jesus accepts us right where we are. We do not expect anyone to be perfect – because the gracious sacrifice of our Savior makes us perfect in God’s eyes. His grace changes everything.
- When and where do you meet? We meet on Sundays at 10:30am at University City High School (6949 Genesee Ave).
- How long are services? Approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- What should I wear? Dress is casual. Come as you are.
- Do you have anything for kids? G/C Kids gathers on Sunday mornings during the main service. Younger children (Nursery and Pre-K) may be dropped off in Room 206 at 10:20 AM. Older children (K-5) will worship with their parents/guardians in the main service and be dismissed to their classrooms before Family Time at 10:50 AM. Parents/guardians will pick up their children immediately after service in Room 206.
- Will there be any COVID protocols we need to follow? We will not be enforcing any COVID protocols, but you are welcome to wear a mask if you prefer or if you are unvaccinated. We will also be streaming the service audio to the outdoor courtyard if you feel most comfortable outside.
- How can I get connected? There are several ways to connect with us – sign up for our weekly newsletter, follow us on Facebook & Instagram, attend a social, or visit the connection tent after service.
- Where can I find help? If you are in need of prayer or support please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call/ text 858.746.9950. We are here to serve.