What can you expect at a Sunday Gathering?
Grace City Church is a relaxed atmosphere filled with prayer, community, and worship.
We believe God changes lives. He is the source of our joy. When we gather, He is with us.
We embrace our imperfections and are honest about our deep need for Jesus.
Jesus accepts us right where we are. We do not expect anyone to be perfect – because the gracious sacrifice of our Savior makes us perfect in God’s eyes. His grace changes everything.
- When and where do you meet? We are currently gathering at Standley Park (3585 Governor Dr, San Diego, CA 92122) at 9:30 AM every Sunday. We invite you to join us in person, but if you are unable to attend then the service will be available online at 6:30 PM each Sunday.
- How long are services? Approximately 45 minutes.
- What should I wear? Dress is casual. Come as you are.
- Do you have anything for kids? Yes. We have a Family Ministry that meets at 8:30 AM every other Sunday and activity packets for the duration of our Sunday Gathering.
- How can I get connected? There are several ways to connect with us – follow us on Facebook & Instagram, attend a social, or visit the connection tent after service.
- Where can I find help? If you are in need of prayer or support please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call/ text 858.746.9950. We are here to serve.