Whether you need prayer or practical help, we are here for you. Please let us know how we can love and serve you in this season by filling out the form below. You can also call or text prayer requests to our care line (858.746.9950) at any time.
Prayer is essential. Everything having to do with the Vision and Mission of Grace City Church is built upon a foundation of prayer.
“…pray continually…” 1 Thessalonians 5:17
For resources and the most current COVID-19 updates in San Diego County, call 2-1-1 or visit coronavirus-sd.com.
- Covered California – Resources to get information and apply for low or no cost health insurance.
- California Department of Public Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization
Meal Delivery for Seniors
- Meals on Wheels // To enroll or learn more about receiving meals delivered to your home, please call (858) 452-0391 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may apply for the program by filling out the Client Application.
- The Aging and Independence Services Department of the County Health and Human Services Agency will be delivering meals to all seniors at home age 60 and above. To sign up for this service call or email at 619-236-6572 or email@example.com
Any child 18 or younger can go to any school site providing meals and receive food during this period of school closures due to COVID-19.
Stay Home SD offers a similar grocery delivery service to what Grace City and First Baptist are offering.
Suicide Hotline: 1-877-663-5433
San Diego Access and Crisis Line: 888-724-7240
- Confidential and free of charge, offers immediate support and resources from an experienced counselor 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on all behavioral health topics.
This page includes information on reducing stress in yourself and others, information for parents, responders, and people released from quarantine.
This page includes tips on helping homebound children during the COVID-19 outbreak.
This page includes information and resources for workers and employers affected by COVID-19.