What can you expect at a Sunday Gathering?
Grace City Church is a relaxed atmosphere filled with prayer, community, and worship.
We believe God changes lives. He is the source of our joy. When we gather, He is with us.
We embrace our imperfections and are honest about our deep need for Jesus.
Jesus accepts us right where we are. We do not expect anyone to be perfect – because the gracious sacrifice of our Savior makes us perfect in God’s eyes. His grace changes everything.
- When and where do you meet? We meet on Sundays at 10:30 AM in the University City High School auditorium (6949 Genesee Ave, San Diego, CA 92122).
- How long are services? Approximately 90 minutes, which includes a coffee break and communion/response time.
- What should I wear? Dress is casual. Come as you are.
- Do you have anything for kids? Yes. We have programming for children up to 5th grade and an area for nursing mothers.
- How can I get connected? There are several ways to connect with us – follow us on facebook & instagram, attend a social, or visit the connection tent after service.
- Where can I find help? If you are in need of prayer or support please e-mail [email protected] or call/ text 858.746.9950. We are here to serve.